Wednesday, April 29

i want to be a supermodel ...

Ok, well not me exactly.  But the kiddos had a great photo session in Central Park this weekend with the ever so talented Elizabeth Holder of Elizabeth Holder Photography and they loved it.   With all of the photos I take, I have never had the kids photos done professionally so this was a treat for us all.  I can't wait to see how they came out!  

But while Elizabeth was snapping away, I did catch a few photos of her at work, and of Central Park.  It was a grey day in the park, but it is still so nice to see signs of spring.   

If you have a chance to get your photos done with Elizabeth, sign up for sure.  She is a sweetheart and really put the kids at ease.   


Best,
Stephanie 




 

1 comment:

  1. Had a blast with your family!!! Sneek peeks tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete