Friday, January 16

turquoise dreaming

Don't get me wrong - I do like the winter! But I would love just a short trip away to somewhere warm and wonderful. With sand, and turquoise waters and palm trees swaying along in the soft, warm wind. I don't really have a favorite time of year, but I think the very best days of all are
the first warm day of spring, when you throw open all of your windows and breathe in fresh, clean air; the balmy days of summer where it is not too hot yet, but the air is hot and dry, and the best thing to do is to find a good book and a spot of shade; the first crisp night of fall when you bundle up in front of an outdoor fire; and the very first snow day, when you can smell it in the air before the first snowflake falls. Still, there is nothing like those turquoise dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment