Sunday, August 30

a new project ...

One of my latest endeavors is digital scrapbooking. Now, by latest, I definitely mean latest - I only started Thursday night. This compilation was assembled using elements and papers I got for FREE! (who doesn't love a freebie?) - from Shabby Princess on-line. I want to send her a thank you and WOW! for her generosity and talent. It is so easy and so fun to put these pages together. I have been doing layout after layout ... this is a blast. I never took to regular scrapbooking. It always seemed too fussy and time consuming. Plus I never really got the point of doing all these intricate, three dimensional pieces, and then sliding it into a plastic sleeve.

It is hard to tell from the photo, but when this printed (yes, I was a big baby and had to print them out asap!) you really see the different layers. It is easier to see if you click on the photo to enlarge it. This was so pretty in a 12 x 12 inch print. Loves it! Definitely more to come.
Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment