Thursday, January 7

a quick and easy project …

January 2010 practice 003 r

I made these push pin flowers …. such a simple easy project and they make my bulletin board look so happy and pretty…especially if you make a lot of them in different colors as I have.  I made about a dozen of these and some Gerbera Daisies.   If anyone is interested in how to make them, just drop me a comment and I’ll let you know right away … I made some huge daisy ones for my daughter’s room in her favorite color combination – pink and green … so cute! 

In the meantime, I am trying to live up to one of my resolutions and am reading the book on and practicing with my camera every day… not really shots of anything special, as its too cold to go outside with the camera, but hopefully, I’ll have some good things to share soon.  I really want to amp up the photography this year.

Best,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment