Not too much right now, but definitely more later … I’ve had a slow morning catching up on my blogs, and enjoying the posts very much.
A quick birthday photo of my grandmother to start the day, and many many more to come later. I actually took quite a few photos, which is unusual for me when I am hosting. How cute is she? She was telling everyone at the party who told her how well she looked that she was old, but didn’t look it. And yes, she was rocking two inch heels!
One more quick thing … the other day, while I was in the throws of party preparation and recovery, the lovely Jeanne at Collage of Life very kindly gave me “The Sunshine Award.” (isn’t she the sweetest?) Thank you Jeanne!
The instructions for accepting the award are:
'The Sunshine Award' is "awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world." My instructions are as follows:
1. Post the award on the blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees in a post.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you've received this award.
The twelve bloggers I’ve chosen are, in no particular order: (and I would have chosen Jeanne had she not already received the award)
1. Traci @ Traci Thorson Photography
2. Anita @ Castles Crowns and Cottages
3. Janean @ Old Sweetwater Cottage
4. Sande @ A Gift Wrapped Life
5. Kate @ The Neo Traditionalist
6. Kathleen @ Cuisine Kathleen
7. Mary @ Pretty Good
8. Pat @ Back Porch Musings
9. Slim Paley
11. Daisy Cottage
12. Lydia @ The Clueless Crafter
I could go on and on with other inspirational bloggers. I really could. I will have to follow the instructions on letting everyone know as the day goes on. I have a ton of your pages to catch up on, and a house that needs major recovery.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and Valentines!