Friday, February 18

friday, and a quote …

004ws

“There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” -  Henri Matisse

Hello, my friends!  This morning finds me in a very happy mood.  My camera came back from repairs.  It was having a lot of focus and metering problems – I was having to take many shots to get a decent one.  This morning’s photo makes me hopeful that those issues are all behind me.   So today’s view is all flowers.   Lucky me got some Valentine’s roses, and they’re making my desk a happier place to be.  That’s just about all it takes to make me happy – some pretty flowers and my camera in hand. 

I’m off to do some work, and then I’m taking off early for some lunch and shopping with a friend.  Hey, it’s a holiday weekend, right?  Plus, we’re supposed to hit 58 degrees today, before we plummet down to the 30’s again tomorrow, so I really want to get out there.

Hope your day is sunny and filled with flowers too.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Best,

Stephanie

10 comments:

  1. so happy you got your camera back. kind of like missing an arm. have a great weekend. shopping with a girlfriend is a great way to start it. we are a little colder today, but the son is shining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for brightening my day with this gorgeous photo. This rose is the most lovely color. Hope you enjoy your lunch and shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing but rain here. But it is peaceful. And lovely. Hoping your weekend is going to be a beautiful one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty...sun is shining bright today!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quote--both because it's about flowers and because it's by Matisse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never knew how mush I loved my digital till I dropped it. I can still take pictures, but cannot adjust or change anything. I am keeping it as long as I can get a shot. Those are truly beautiful roses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfection Stephanie! There is nothing worse than a camera in for repairs!
    Looks like the got it just right :)

    Jeanne xx

    PS.. been hearing lots of good things about the Canon Powershot G12...are you familiar with it? I am in the market for a small camera...for those time when you do not want to drag around the big one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you had a great weekend and that you are having a great monday!

    ReplyDelete