1. Still busy as can be here, on all fronts from work to home. I think it is a definite fact of motherhood these days that the more we get into warmer weather, the more the kids’ schedules really ramp up. It’s like “Ready, Set …. SPRING!” And all of the sports and school functions that go along with it. I just keep saying to myself: “It’s a good kind of busy.”
2. My grandmother is suffering from a very bad cold. And even though a cold isn’t normally a huge deal, she is in her hundreds, so it is for her. Please keep a good thought for her. Thanks.
3. I tried the new Crest 2 hour whitening strips on Sunday. It is about $50 for a pack, though I had a $10 off coupon, for a year’s worth of treatments. I can’t say I like the feeling of the strips on my teeth for two hours, but I can say I’ve been grinning like a fool every time I get near a mirror. They really do work!
4. I’m not a huge fan of American Idol, but I have been watching with the kids this year. Mostly because I really get a kick out of Steven Tyler’s reactions. But can I tell you that the 13 year old girl that lives in my heart thinks that boy Scotty is so cute?
5. I heard a snippet of this song on a commercial, and I think it’s really sweet. It’s a remake of “Don’t Fence Me In”. I just checked the site, and the singer is offering a free download on his page: Daniel. Hope you enjoy it. And maybe they’ll do a video of it, since this photo looks a little “police line-up” to me.
See? I told you it was random. Hope you’re all having a great week.