Wednesday, October 3

three little things, no 6.

It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve shared the love, so here it goes.

My flamingo iphone case. 

http://cdn100.iofferphoto.com/img/item/518/156/359/ted-baker-iphone-4-case-equestrian-for-iphone-4s-10-c837.jpg

Because really, flamingos could be a thing I love all on their own.  Even cuter on the white phone.   But I am in the market for a turquoise cover, if anyone of you knows a good one.  Not too bright, kind of a mellower shade.

Number two is my new tape dispenser from Anthropology.   So cute – even cuter in person.  And much easier to change the tape than with the plastic dispensers. 

And finally, this week’s love goes to the evil eye wrap bracelet I found at Paper Source for just under $9.  It wraps about 5 times around, and looks really neat on.  A lot of bang for the buck. 

That’s it for this week’s three little things.  As always, I love it when you tell me what you’re loving right now. 

Best,
Stephanie

 

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute tape dispenser...........and I use lots of tape. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute stuff. i have a cool blue i phone cover. i will try and find the link. have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie,

    Next to the camera tape dispenser was a little squirrel...which had to come home with me. My family accuses me of not staying on track when I'm doing the most mundane tasks. It's simply because I have so many ideas that I'm kind of all over the place...to which they say, "Squirrel!" Which means mom must have seen a squirrel and got distracted. My family thinks they are sooooo funny!

    There may be some truth to this...I have no iphone case, simply because I can't make a decision. There are so many great ones!

    xo
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a flamingo iphone case, too, and it's on a grey chevron background. You need to check out Shorely Chic's store where you will find flamingos galore!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete