Tuesday, May 28

no excuses …

None.  I have been missing for three weeks, and I swear the time has flown by!  I recently took on some extra responsibilities, and added to the existing run around, time has flown by.  But I have missed you all, so drop me a comment and let me know how you’re doing, and what’s new.   I’m including a few phone photos here, and more to come soon – promise.  We’ve got flowers, a road trip out east to the very tip of Long Island, (those blue skies were heaven after days of pouring rain) and the Fire Department broke out the 1929 fire engine for the Memorial Day parade, with our oldest active fireman on board.  (he’s in his eighties and still responds to fire calls!) Hope you’re all doing well!

Best,
Stephanie

photo(1)as photo(1)a  photo(2) photo(1)

 

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you!

    The Memorial Day parade must have been fun! I'd love to see one of those old fire engines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been so bad too. seems like i only post pies on thursday. trying to be better. at least i can keep in touch with you on fb and ig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a busy time of year. I feel like I am in a Labor Camp!
    Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete