Friday, March 27

and i was doing so well, too ...

Well, I did have the best of intentions.  I did.  And I would have been back had a family member not had a terrible accident just days after my last post.  Thankfully, a full recovery is anticipated.  It will be a long road, but we're grateful there is a road to walk at all.  So the baking, decoration, photo-taking fun stuff has sadly taken a back seat right now.  But I did not want to abandon this sweet life and all you sweet people so I grabbed a free moment to come on and say,  Hello, old friend.  I've missed you.  Are you well?  xoxo

And to share a cute little photo that has been making me smile all day.  
  Because this little girl always makes me smile.  Even if she is a bit of a ham for the camera.  

Best,

Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for the scare, glad to hear the loved one will be OK.

    ReplyDelete