Friday, January 15

one shot, two ways

January 2010 012 ed and effect copy

 

January 2010 012 ed and effect 2 copy

Here are two versions of the same shot – one pretty much straight from the camera, and one with a good amount of processing.  I like the hazy, vintage look of the second one … but I think I prefer the first one – how about you?   I generally didn’t go for much processing in the past, and now I realize I like both processed and not – so I end up with twice the photos stored!  Could be trouble!   But I still look forward to more experiments with photography. 

By the way, these are some pre-EU European coins I have collected on various trips.  No real value – just the few coins left over when I returned home. 

Have a great weekend!

Best,

Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. i think i like the first one best, but i do like the processing on the second. photography is so fun. the possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete