Thursday, February 25

the last flower post

… at least from Planting Fields… Today, the orchids.  Exotic, dreamy.  These beauties can come home with me anytime.    It has been cold and rainy here for days, and today’s rain is supposed to turn into a LOT of snow!   So this little shot of color will have to be my sunshine for today.   The first shot may not  be technically great, and I had photos that were better, but there was something about it that kept pulling me back.   We don’t have to be perfect, just happy.

By the way, the new Kindle arrived, and I am a very happy girl!   I love it when a company not only stands behind their product, but goes above and beyond.  I had the new one for about ten minutes when I downloaded a new book.  Hey, a girl has needs…


Best,

Stephanie

IMG_4039 IMG_4047 IMG_4049

IMG_4071 IMG_4072 IMG_4082 IMG_4093 IMG_4087 IMG_4090  IMG_4092 IMG_4095

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Stephanie!

    I still have lots of photos, but won't be doing more posts, right now. I'm having some printed, then I'll pick a few for matting and framing.

    I love the first shot. Definitely frame worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STEPHANIE!
    Beautiful images! I can see what you mean about the first one.
    I think it is the green in the background...feels dreamy.
    The flower almost has a 3D effect...
    you just want to reach out and touch it.
    There you go, my two cents.
    Have a great weekend :)
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous shots stephanie. love the second one. jumps right out at you. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete