Improving your photography skills or a trip to the Greek Islands? Why not do both at once? I mentioned I had read about a photography course in Greece that I would post about later. Well, this is it!
Cocoa Daisy is offering this phenomenal package on photography and scrapbooking. From September 19 through the 25th, you’ll join Cocoa Daisy and their guest experts on the island of Mykonos. Sigh, swoon, and just generally scream out loud, ladies.
Included in the package are:
- “Classes and follow up sessions with all three instructors, Ali Edwards, Jenni Bowlin and Karen Russell in a small group setting
- Double/triple occupancy for 6 nights
- A deluxe buffet breakfast each morning
- A pool side social hour with drinks and appetizers each evening
- All dinners (a nightly buffet including Greek & Continental cuisine as well as one evening out)
- One evening out in a small group setting with all three instructors at a superb restaurant
- Daily mini workshops with 3 members of the Daisy Divas …
- Nightly Crops and manufacturer sponsored Make-n-Takes
- Boat trip to and a guided tour of the picturesque island of Delos. Lunch provided.
- Greek Night with live classical Greek music and Greek dance lessons
- Shuttle service to and from hotel
- All hotel taxes
- Goodie bags, many special extra surprises and total pampering all in an intimate, luxurious and supportive setting with unique opportunities for personal interaction with the instructors
- LOTS of giveaways!!!”
All images and quoted text are courtesy of Cocoa Daisy.
Now, I am not familiar with the other instructors in the class, but I am crazy about the photography of Karen Russell. She makes even every day photos of her family look like photo shoots. If you are not familiar with her site, check it out. But be prepared, because her children are super cute, especially that adorable Annie. Oh my! Her webpage is here.
This is a trip I would love to take. September in the Greek Islands is gorgeous ladies. All the beautiful with far fewer tourists. The light in Greece is something you have to see. I’ve never been to Mykonos, but I’d be glad to sign up and take a look! Wouldn’t this be a terrific trip to take with a good friend?
Sweet dreams, ladies. Sweet dreams.