Thursday, July 22

yay, me!

image

You know how I love winning, right? Prizes, awards, all of them leave me giddy as a child.  So it is with many thanks to LV of Thoughts from Meme's Corner that I received this award.   If you haven’t stopped by her page, do.  She is a young at heart lady, whose heart is as big as the Texas sky she lives under.   I hope when I am her age I am blogging away, still chatting with all my friends here.  She is truly an inspiration. 

The rules of this award say to pass it on to 5-10 others.   Now, that is a hard thing to do, because I really love your blogs.  I would definitely pick you all.  After all, we’re all busy women, and if your blogs weren’t a high point in our day, we wouldn’t be back day after day.

So as hard as it was to narrow down (and to not pick the same ones again and again, because I love you all!), here is the list:

Susan at Hometown Girl – creative, generous, and an all around great site.  She has a terrific eye.  We sort of “bumped into each other” twice at the same time. Once through Traci Thorson’s blog and once through an on-line photography class we took.   And I am SO glad we did.

Julie of Being Ruby for being creative, fun and fabulous. You will love her travel photos and unique perspective.  LOVE her!  It doesn’t hurt that she is an absolute sweetheart!

Pat at Back Porch Musings – another terrific photographer and sweet sweet lady.  Her beautiful homes and road trips will keep you coming back for more.  And more. 

Tracey at French Larkspur – absolute eye candy.  Her home and photography are gorgeous. I have gotten more than a few ideas from her page.

Dash from French Sampler – for her look into French life in the country, and her unique historical anecdotes.  Another sweetheart of a lady. 

Please stop by and check out these terrific sites.  We could all use a little more pretty in our lives! 


And finally, thank you to each and everyone of you for your kind words and good wishes to my daughter.  She does better everyday.  The sling is off, and the knee brace will soon follow, I hope.  She is off to the doctor tomorrow for a follow up, and I will let you know what happens.  Thank you so much for your good thoughts and prayers.  I really think they help. 

Best,

Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. What a delicious list of link love. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much my friend for the kind words. In all my wildest dreams would I have ever thought I would be blogging at this stage of my life. You never know what you can do until youo try. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad she is getting better. i'll keep her in my prayers. thank you for the mention, you are too kind! i am really glad we found each other too and you are welcome to come for dinner anytime you like :) have a beautiful weekend my sweet friend! susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. How inspiring! Off to visit her blog! Congrats to you Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete