Monday, October 18

monday, monday …

008e

Hello my lovelies!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I picked these beauties from my dad’s garden while he was away.   It has been so busy here, that believe it or not, the photo above is the first time I picked up my  camera in over a week.   We’ve had some weather that wasn’t much fun to walk around in, and I’ve been running around constantly.   So I need some photo inspiration and fast! 

The main problem is that with football, softball, and all of the other activities, this is the first year I didn’t get to go up apple picking, or leaf watching, or all that other fun fall stuff.   But I have been keeping up with all of your pages.  And I am loving what I see there.  You girls are amazing! 

I do have a request.  At some point in the next month or so, we are taking a few days and going to D.C. for the first time in about 10 years.  We are hitting all the top spots (White House, Smithsonian, the Mall, etc.).  But I was wondering if anyone knows any must see/do/eat places.   I’d really appreciate it.   Thanks!

Have a great week!

Best,
Stephanie

 

10 comments:

  1. beautiful flower :) I used to live near Baltimore and did DC a couple of times when family came over to visit, but I couldn't tell you of any good places I'm afraid, I'm a total novice! Thanks for the birthday wishes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a gorgeous shot stephanie. you always have the most amazing flower shots. you inspire me. glad all is well with you. busyness is good. i have never been to DC so i am no help. i would love to go though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your flower show today. Glad you and family are getting way for a few days. I have been to a lot of places, but never here. I cannot help you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd say the building museum, the national gallery and definitely the julia child kitchen at the american museum of history... the national cathedral is really cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie Stephanie Stephanie
    This shot is just gorgeous!!! Love it!!

    I have a blog friend who lives in DC.. will send you an email.. ciao and have a wonderful day.. xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm...can't help you with the DC info, but I really LOVE those flowers you borrowed from your dad's garden! ;o) And it's a lovely shot of them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photo! really pretty! i love Old Town it's right near Alexandria which is very close to the city. Lots of charming shops and restaurants! Have fun!! ssusan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie, what a gorgeous photograph. Love the colors. thanks so much for visiting me today, hope you are having a happy Fall day! xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm no use to you here. I never go any place. That's why my yard is heavenly. That's where I spend my money! That flower pic took my breath away. I have nothing that pretty in my garden.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your picture is beautiful. I am suffering the blogger blahs right now and haven't picked up my camera. I've had a bad cold and it's been raining so I'm not really inspired to take lots of pictures. I'm so ashamed!
    There is a great restaurant in Georgetown. It's an Italian restaurant right on the main street. I can't remember the name but it starts with an "F"...something like Fiorinos(not it but something like that). It's wonderful!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete