Thursday, October 21

sigh …

It’s just possible that this is turning into the world’s most boring blog!  I have barely taken any photos, other than the kids, and yet I’ve been so busy, I can’t believe I don’t have much to blog about.  November promises to be a little calmer, plus that trip to D.C., (thanks for the tips, ladies!) so we should be up and running soon. 

October is always crazy – my anniversary and birthday, plus 6 other family birthdays and about 10 friends’ birthdays … add in fall baseball, football, school and work, and there you have it – crazy days!  004

005

007That’s my baby girl – fielding, running bases, and catching. 

002016 

And that’s my boy – starting center this year!  (Never thought I’d be a football mom!)  (And yes, they did have 2 guys on each of ours, every play.  Plus head wrenching, face mask grabbing, kicking.  Hello, ref?  Are you there?  I think eventually, they just got tired of calling all the penalties.)

So that’s what I’ve been up to – how about you? 

Hope your week is going well!

Best,

Stephanie

 

10 comments:

  1. love the sports shots. i so miss watching my kids play sports. enjoy your days of business. your blog isn't boring at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is great but family and children sport activities are more important. We will enjoy you when you can post. Take care and you never are boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew - you are a busy girl! Carrie was really involved in marching band all four years in high school and I was a true band mom. I really missed it when she graduated.

    Great sports pictures, Stephanie! At least you'll have lots of photo material. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stephanie
    I'd never get tired of visiting you!! did I miss your anniversary and birthday??? gee I hope not.. my memories not what it should be .. hehehe

    The kids look like their having a blast!!! To be fit and agile again!!! have a great weekend.. xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound like you are swamped! I am too. Not much blogging going on and you know, I haven't picked up my camera in forever. I think I forgot everything I learned:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. as you can tell from my blog it's been a bit on the crazy side but hopefully things will just normalize and not be too wacky... have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having a nice one here, my friend took me out for a birthday dinner last night, and tomorrow I'm helping her at a craft fair to sell her jewelry ;)
    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are never boring, my dear friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these photos Stephanie! It is so nice to see your kids active with sports. You will enjoy those outings for years to come and as you probably already know you will make great friendships on the sidelines too.

    Now...never, ever, ever say your blog is boring!! I love coming here and I do not want you to change a thing!

    Thanks so much for your comment on my blogging anniversary...I am so lucky to count you as one of my blogging friends!

    Jeanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean, Stephanie! I feel like my life is running ahead of me & I am just trying to catch up. I not only struggle to keep up with blogging, but reading all my favorite blogs too. Your photographs are terrific. All we can do is take it one day at a time!
    Best,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete