Friday, December 17

happy weekend!

I never bake nearly as much as I do over Christmas.  At Christmas time, I want to make it an extra sweet, magical time for the kids.  I read somewhere this week that you only get a few years with them to instill a sense of love for the holidays and traditions, and I think that’s true.  So loving Christmas baking, one of the things that has happened is that I’ve collected a lot of foodie ornaments.  I thought I’d share just a few of them with you.  Hope that you like them as much as I do.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Best,

Stephanie

009 010 011 013 015 016 017 018

8 comments:

  1. How cute! I've never seen any of these anywhere else!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your foodie ornaments, but would enjoy the real cooking even more. I enjoy what others cook. I do very little when it is just me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie,
    I love your ornaments, and that they are a memento of your holiday baking. Absolutely charming, I am sure your tree is a delight.
    Reggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your foodie ornaments are so adorable and unique. What a great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collection, Stephanie!!! Now that I know about your talent for making fabulous desserts it makes sense that you'd collect this type of ornament. Too sweet! (pun intended) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tree, Stephanie! The ornaments are just adorable!
    Funny, my mom never baked at Cmas, but bought the cookis at a wonderful bakery in Huntington, then hid them till Cmas! That I remember! She really had no time to bake, so I forgive her! :)
    I hope my son and gkids will remember the things I made for them! They'd better or I will come back and haunt them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those ornaments are darling! I have a small tree in my kitchen with similar ornaments. Where did you get yours?

    Unfortunately my sitter texted me to say that the jail goofed up on her work release and she couldn't call and let me know! So basically she thought I wasn't smart enough to go inside and find out where she was. I still haven't spoken to her. I'm having a hard time wrapping myself around this one!

    Hope you are having a wonderful holiday with family!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete