Thursday, November 10

snoozing…

002s

Don’t you wish you had a pup’s life?  Our little sweetie has been dozing away in the sun every morning.  Whereas I have been working, organizing a fundraiser, attending board meetings, PTO meetings, and baking macaron for my daughter’s  French class.  And I finally took out Lola this morning for the first time all week. 

Thanks to all of you for your encouraging words on my last post.  I’m thinking about whether taking a break is the right way to go, or just muddle through a bit.  Either way, I’ll keep you posted!  And remember to keep the kindness flowing, especially as the holidays approach.

Best,

Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. she's a cutie!! oh to be a pup or kitty and lay in sun beams all day - I bet you make the most amazing macaroni too - now I am hungry
    take a breather for an afternoon -
    say no to someone and enjoy some time for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie... what ever you do i wish you well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o) I saw this photo on Facebook and it makes me so happy. Also makes me wish I had a squishy bed in the sun to just chill in for today!!!

    It's funny to hear you talk about Lola - Carrie's sewing machine is named that. Glad you dusted her off. Keep her close by this weekend, Steph, she'll put you back on track. xo!

    ReplyDelete