Friday, April 5

a find on friday …

Where I live, it’s pretty much impossible to find a vintage blue Ball jar, unless of course you don’t mind spending fifty dollars or more on it.  So I was very happy to see that they had put out a limited edition Heritage Collection.  No, it isn’t the same blue, but it’s close enough and pretty enough to make me happy.

  IMG_1176-2

You can find them at your local hardware store, or Amazon, or other places where they sell canning supplies.

  IMG_1179-2

Mine are all ready for a spring table, lined up down the row, and filled with flowers. 

I haven’t been able to find the larger size, so if anyone knows where I can get them, please let me know.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Best,

Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty color and it will go with any spring blossom... We used a hobnail jar for one of our spring bouquets and it's selling like hotcakes. Guess the vintage look is still in! Have a wonderful weekend, Stephanie!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost see the beautiful flowers. Just love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are beautiful!! i can't believe vintage ones are that expensive around you. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty S! Who has them?

    Still some piles of snow around, this is getting tiring!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of love this blue...how great for summer, 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete