Wednesday, February 5

one more time …

OK, I’m giving the old blogger another shot.  I’m posting two photos I’ve used before, and seeing what happens with some technical adjustments.  Be honest, OK? 

IMG_3852e2

038

These camellias are one of the highlights of February for me.  I will be going to Planting Fields soon to see this year’s stunning display.  Their Camellia Greenhouse is one of my favorite places to spend a cold winter’s day.

Thanks for bearing with me as I figure this thing out!

Best,
Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Hi Steph ~ Sorry to hear you've been having blogger issues. Your photos are absolutely gorgeous!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby and I have been fighting over the PC so I'm reading this on my tablet and your pictures look beautiful from here! You know we're WordPress people so we can't help with any advice on pictures - only to say that we never have issues with our pictures. We love the ones you posted and will Pin them as soon as we can get to a real computer!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second photo is beautiful.

    And it's true, never a blip with Wordpress as to photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The camellia photos look so pretty! The greenhouse sounds like a beautiful retreat in from the cold!
    E+J

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, Stephanie... I'm officially ready for Spring now.

    Gorgeous photos.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete