Tuesday, October 20

things I did today

Or rather, things I bought today … I bought this cookbook. It has a ton of yummy – looking things in it. I will definitely be adding it to my bookstore which will link you through to Amazon to buy it there. Just click on the green bar on the right.

I also bought these measuring spoons …. they’re a little heavy, but I liked them.

Dining Room Measuring Spoons


http://images.anthropologie.com/is/image/Anthropologie/993220_072_b?$redesign-appcat$

And then I bought this soap…. I really liked the container for the downstairs bath…. it came with a pump …

imageAnd this pretty candle – it is in Coconut flower …. yum!

There were a few more things, but this was the gist of it … a few little birthday presents to me!

1 comment:

  1. you always have to buy birthday presents for yourself. very important. just in case the other gifts your receive don't measure up. love the bottle of soap. i would have bought that too.

    ReplyDelete