Wednesday, November 11

to all the blogs I’ve loved before (with apologies to Julio Iglesias)

I thought I would run down some of the wonderful blogs that I follow for you …. in no particular order, here are the blogs I follow all the time ….

Traci Thorson Photography an outstanding photographer, and a heck of a nice lady! I visit her site for inspiration, ideas for photographs, and her sunny disposition … you’ll love her too …

Back Porch Musings – this lovely lady helped greatly with the style makeover here … without even knowing me. How sweet is that? A warm and lovely home, beautiful table-scapes, some great recipes, and a warm welcome on the porch …

Cottage Farm Villa – there is something about the photographs on this blog … makes me yearn for Texas. Some blogs just pull you in …

Cuisine Kathleen – great recipes and table-scapes and a warm welcome from my fellow Long Islander. She stopped by one day, and I went over and checked her out and loved it! You will too.

Raised in cotton – I cannot wait to see what they do with their gorgeous old farmhouse.

Rock Paper Scissor – great style, a love for gorgeous and adorable stationery. I wish I knew this girl – she seems so sweet and cute!

Shabby Chic Diva – a little pink, a little old Hollywood …

The Pleasures of Homemaking – another lovely, homey blog… makes me want to bake and cook and decorate … usually when I should be working.

Tongue in Cheek – this lovely American ex-pat living in France posts every single day and there is always a story you want to read …

Tara Frey – Love this girl! I want to be her friend – she is so cool! I think we are the same age, but I SO want to be her when I grow up. Great style, cute kids, gorgeous house. Love this site …

And last but not least …

Jane Brocket … love her lush colors and photographs. This lady is NOT afraid of color. LOVED her book, the Gentle Art of Domesticity too …

I’ll visit more of my blog favorites soon … I really hope that you’ll stop by and check some of these out … I bet you’ll be hooked too ….

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! you are so sweet. thank you so much. i am so glad to have "met" you in this little blogland we live in. i can't wait to check out all your other sites. xo!!!

    ReplyDelete